Our peaceful rooms are surrounded by one of our best amenities, the 5.5 acres of oak shaded grounds with many seating areas, babbling fountains, ponds and a house open to our guests as a game room and meeting space. Our rooms have been thoughtfully provided with:
- High speed WIFI access in all rooms
- Memory Foam Mattresses
- Spectrum Cable On 32" flat screen Televisions
- Individually controlled A/C and Heating
- Eco Friendly Toiletries
- Coffee Makers (with good coffee!)
- Hair Dryers
- Play pens and Pack N' Plays upon request
- Iron and ironing board upon request
- Maps & Information for Local Attraction
- Nature Trail, winding through our 3.5 back acres
- Home Cooked Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday 8 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Fresh Cooked Breakfast
Saturday and Sunday we provide a fresh cooked breakfast including an egg dish, a sweet pastry, fresh fruit, yogurt and granola. All meals are served with fresh brewed Ruta Muya coffee and orange juice. Some of our favorite meals to prepare are butter milk biscuit breakfast sandwiches with bacon, egg and cheese or a Potato, egg and bacon breakfast taco.
Shaded Gathering Spaces
Our 5.5 acre property has 9 outside seating areas that are great for gathering with friends and family. Shaded by old oak trees and positioned around babbling ponds and fountains, these areas are great for all kinds of activities. While you're enjoying the outdoor areas, stop by the office and ask for the washers game to get a real taste of central Texas lounging.